Malama Kaua`i is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization which means, that in addition to us greatly appreciating your generosity, your donation is tax deductible! Plus, you get to choose from four options on how you'd like support us:
1. Make a One Time Donation
3. Support us with an in-kind donation
Contact us by email or phone and let us know what you'd like to donate to the organization. We have received fencing, irrigation materials, a work truck and even land! All of these donations go to support the organization and our programs which ultimately go to supporting you.
Your time is priceless. Voiunteering to spend some of it with us at Malama Kauai is one of the greatest gifts. There are lots of ways to help out either in the office or in the field. Contact us today to see how we can connect with each other!
Mahalo nui loa to our Angel Supporters:
- Atherton Family Foundation
- Bill & Joan Porter of Wai Koa Plantation
- Bill Healy Foundation
- Chris Jaeb & Common Ground
- County of Kaua`i, Office of Economic Development
- Ray Maki of Permaculture Kaua`i
- Wayne Rapozo Kama`aina Fund
and thanks to our many other supporters and volunteers