Check our archive of eNewsletters for a history of Malama Kaua‘i announcements and other important events and happenings.
- April 2011 - Pacific Edge Magazine: Featured Professionals - Keone Kealoha
- Spring 2011 in Edible Hawaiian Islands Magazine - Non-profit Local Hero Awarded to Malama Kauai
- October 5, 2010 on FLUX Magazine - "Everybody Wants Some"
- Fall 2010 in Edible Hawaiian Islands Magazine
- May 14, 2009 in Blue Advocado - "Word on the Street about . . . Sustainability"
- January 23, 2009 on KKCR - "Malama Kaua`i Radio on Crown Lands with Dr. Jon VanDyke" AUDIOSTREAM
- January 18, 2009 in The Garden Island - "Malama Kaua`i introduces new ‘green’ programs"
- December 12, 2008 on KKCR - "Malama Kaua`i Radio with peak oil expert Richard Heinberg" AUDIOSTREAM
- November 12, 2008 in The Garden Island - "General Plan gets teeth"
- September 28, 2008 on Green Jobs Now - "Time is running short to find green solutions"
- September 18, 2008 in Honolulu Advertiser - "Buyout proposed for lot with burials"
- September 30, 2007 in Honolulu Advertiser - "Warnings raise ire of Hawaii ferry protesters"
- September 11, 2007 in Honolulu Star-Bulletin - "Ferry critics take case to the Capitol"
- February 5, 2007 on SusHI Blog - "watch this space: Keone Kealoha at Malama Kaua`i"
Carried bi-weekly in the Business Section of The Garden Island Newspaper, the "Keep It Local" article series managed and edited by Andrea Brower highlights many of elements of how re-localizing our resources and systems can result in greater community security and well-being.