Date(s) - 10/18/2015
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Kauai Beer Co.
Categories No Categories
A fundraiser for Kaua`i School Garden Network to highlight National Farm-to-School Month, this Halloween party will include canoe plant themed farm-to-table pupus, costume contest, games, silent auction, cash bar, and FUN! Come eat, drink and be scary with us!
COSTUME CONTEST: Prizes for Funniest, Scariest, & Best Couples Costume!
MENU: We’ll welcome you with a refreshing glass of Nani Moon Meadery‘s mead, followed by several pupu courses, highlighting some of the beautiful canoe plants of the farms of Kauai`i. Here’s a sneak peak at some of the offerings:
– Creamy `ulu bisque with `ulu crostini from Midnight Bear Bread
– Ginger taro samosas with a lemongrass `olena sauce from Chef Joe Fox of Kauai Beer Co.
– `Uala and sausage skewers with Hawaiian chili coconut sauce from Chef Joe Fox of Kauai Beer Co.
– Taro filled cheese puffs from Hukilau Lanai
– Caramelized banana and fig streudel with Kunana goat cheese and toasted mac nuts, from Haole Girl Sweets
– Kulolo gelato from Papalani Gelato
SILENT AUCTION & PRIZES: Thanks to the AMAZING support of local businesses, we have some great auction items and prizes including:
~ Gift Packs & Gift Certificates from Aloha Spice Company, Salty Wahine, Island Soap, Malie Organics, HA Coffee Bar, Garden Island Hydro, Kauai Juice Co., Nanea Restaurant at The Westin, Kalypso Island Bar and Grill, Tropical Taco, Aloha Aina Juice Bar, Salty Wahine, Me Time Day Spa & Bodyworks, Alexander Day Spa, Pizzetta Italian Kitchen, Tiki Iniki, Bar Acuda, Oasis on the Beach, Island Tattoo, Rob’s Good Times Grill, North Shore General Store, & Kilauea Bakery
~ Unique items like Ziplining for 2 from Princeville Ranch, a 24″ Tiki from Havaika Oceanic and Tribal Art, Pottery from Lightwave Pottery, Crystal Wine Glass Set from Princeville Wine Shop, Color Changing Earrings from Kela’s Glass Gallery, Boards from Hubboards & Triad Bodyboard, & a hand-made table
VOLUNTEERING: Interested in volunteering to help out with the event? Contact email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.